I will quickly run out of time during this week, and with my sister headed to town on tomorrow, I thought to post this early. Our son’s birthday is actually on Friday, but that is also dress rehearsal in the evening. I’m still trying to decide when to celebrate as a family, but as for me and my blog, we’ll rejoice right now.
Since it will be his eleventh birthday, I will list eleven reasons why he and I are lifelong friends.
1) At an age where you have to pry many kids away from non-nutritious junk food, he has disciplined himself to be a vegetarian.
2) He is quite adventurous and will try most things once.
3) He loves to learn.
4) He is quite witty.
5) He is a very hard worker, and gives anything he puts his hand to 200% of his efforts.
6) Boys don’t come any cuter.
7) He has the heartiest laugh! It’s more like a cackle when he’s really tickled about something.
8) He is an early bird like his mother.
9) He’s one of the best dancers I’ve ever had the privilege of watching (of course, I’m a bit biased).
10) He likes to cook.
11) When the mood strikes, he can be his younger sister’s teacher and favorite playmate.