By God’s grace, during our “break” this week, I have…
- graded all the older kids’ assignments
- graded all my “big kids’ ” assignments
- cleaned 3 rooms in the house
- washed, dried, and folded all clothes–twice (thanks to hubby’s help)
- placed all assignments up until Thanksgiving week into planners
- read with the kids (about 1/2 of the days that I originally planned to)
- secured tickets to the Texas Renaissance festival
- (tried to ) set up dental appointments for our son
- revised my blog, reactivating one that had lain dormant for 2-3 years
- mended pillows, pants, etc.
- African-threaded both girls’ hair (a new technique for me), and twisted my own
There are still some items on my mental “to do” list that remain not crossed off, but I think we’re in a good place to begin nine more weeks.